The Cheyenne Hawk PU-1 Power Supply was designed to start up and power the complete line of Cheyenne Hawk machines.
PU-1 power supplies do not supply voltage readings but instead allow artists to easily adjust and regulate their machine's stroke frequency, from anywhere between 60 to 160 strokes per second. The digital, touch-screen front along with its compact size make the PU-1 ideal for your shop or life on the road. A built-in starter cable chip makes it possible to easily get your Hawk machine running at 4-6V.
The Cheyenne PU-1 is equipped with a single output allowing you to run one Cheynne Hawk tattoo machine.
- One output for any Hawk machine or any standard rotary or coil tattoo machine
- Touch screen front, digital display
- Lightweight, compact design
- Easy regulation of stroke frequency between 60 – 160 strokes per second
- Built-in jump-start chip/integrated board
- Wall power adapter cord included; Footswitch sold separately*
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
*Note: Cheyenne Hawk power supplies do not require the use of a footswitch, but are compatable with the Cheyenne Hawk Footswitch