As the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt around the world and here at home - our top priority remains the safety and well being of our customers and employees. As we move through these uncertain and rapidly changing times, you can continue to count on us to be here for you. We are currently open - accepting and shipping orders.
Truth be told, no one really knows how this situation will evolve - so we’re doing our best to continue to serve and support you as long as you need us to. At the same time, we are taking essential steps to protect our staff and prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community.
We’re currently operating with a skeleton crew at our headquarters. Fortunately, many of our team members can assist you remotely from home. To aid us in providing you with the best possible service at this time, please note the following when placing an order over the next few weeks:
Our online store will continue to be open 24/7
- Shop online when possible - it’s faster and will help our reduced Customer Service team focus their attention on artists in need of additional help.
Have a Question?
- Customer service can be reached via WEB CHAT at eikondevice.com or by EMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org, both of which are monitored from 9 am to 5 pm Eastern Standard time.
- (March 23rd) Effective immediately Eikon Customer Service will not be available to answer phone calls as they are working remotely.
- We will not be accepting COD payments until further notice as a precaution to improve the safety of the courier driver and you!
Are you temporarily closing your shop, or running it like a private studio?
- If you have an order in transit, please make sure there’s someone available to receive it.
- If you’re placing an order, we can also ship it to your home*
Local Delivery & Pick-Up
- Our local pick-up service will be unavailable until further notice. We will, however, provide free delivery for all local orders.
General Shipping Tips
- UPS/FedEx may potentially reduce their routes, which could mean slower turnaround times. Please keep this in mind when ordering and we’ll do our best to let you know of any changes.
- Remember to give your driver some space #socialdistancing - drivers may also be dropping off orders without requiring a signature.
- US Customers - FEDEX has suspended the requirement for signatures, which means customer packages will be left at the front door.* Read more here.
- Canadian Customers - If you are in your shop please assist the delivery drivers in times of uncertainty by leaving a note at the front door stating that you are in the shop. Read more here.
- We’re doing everything we can to keep our shelves full, but there may be some out of stock items due to interruptions in the supply chain.
These are very stressful times for everyone, but we're confident that by working together we'll be able to get through this unprecedented situation. We're keeping this blog post up to date with the all latest developments.
Stay safe, and thank you for being part of the Eikon Family.
*We will ship to homes for existing customers or a new customer that has been verified, and we can confirm a shop closure. At this time we are reminding customers that we are NOT responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please review our policy regarding orders shipped to residential addresses.