How can I tell if an item is in stock?
Stock and availability information will be shown on the product page and in the QUICK LOOK view.
What can I do if what I want is out of stock?
If a product you want is out of stock, please contact our Customer Service Team and we’ll send you an email notification as soon as the product is available.
What happens if what I ordered is out of stock?
If an item on your order is out of stock we'll remove it from your order and refund you.
Do we offer discount codes or coupons?
Yes, if you sign up for our emails you may receive discounts and coupon codes via email and in with your orders.
Can I use a gift card from Visa, Mastercard, or American Express on my purchase?
Yes, we accept Gift Cards of this type for online purchases.
Collect On Delivery (COD) Information
Important things to know when ordering COD.
- COD ordering is available to Professional Accounts ONLY and at Eikon's discretion.
- All COD orders must ship to a pre-approved professional shop location.
- COD payments MUST be made with a certified cheque or money order.
- You are responsible for the shipping fees associated with ALL undelivered COD orders returned to Eikon.
- We will review your COD privileges if an order is NOT ACCEPTED and returned to us.
Chargebacks against purchases made through Eikon customer accounts are the customer’s responsibility. All accounts with pending chargebacks will be suspended pending review.
Do we ship internationally?
We ship to Canada and the USA from our online store and we have 40+ world wide authorized dealers if you are purchasing from outside North America. Some brands and items are excluded from International Shipping.
How do I make sure my ink order doesn't freeze?
Heat packs are provided in every ink order from November to March. It's your responsibility to monitor the weather to ensure your order arrives safely.
IMPORTANT: Eikon is NOT responsible for frozen ink.
Place your pigment order separately from the rest of your order.
Ship EXPRESS to reduce the risk of freezing.
Place your order early in the week to prevent pigment from sitting in the distribution warehouse over the weekend.
I think my package was lost or stolen!
You are responsible for tracking your package. Eikon is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please contact your carrier to report a lost or stolen package.
Canadian delivery issues
USA delivery issues
How long will it take to get my order?
We ship all stocked items from our warehouses in Canada and the US. Orders are typically processed on the day. See shipping times.
How will I know when my order ships?
Once your order has shipped you'll receive a confirmation email that will include your tracking number and any tracking information available.
My package arrived damaged, what now?
Please call our Customer Service team at 1.800.427.8198 and report the damaged package within two business days of delivery. Accepting a damaged package is at your discretion and doesn't mean you have to keep the damaged item(s).
We'll replace items damaged in transit, and ask that you send images or proof of damage in order for us to work with the carrier.
All damage claims are handled through the shipping carrier, and our Eikon Customer Service team.
How do I return a damaged package or product
If you accepted the package upon delivery:
- Review the contents for damaged items and contact our Customer Service team within two business days.
- Tell us what got damaged and what needs to be replaced.
- Please keep the damaged products until we have reviewed the items with you.
- Items received damaged will be replaced by us.
- Images and/or proof of damage may be required in order to allow us to work with the carrier.
If you refused the damaged package:
- If you refused the package at the point of delivery, it will be returned to us with no hassle to you.
- We will re-ship your replacement order, once the damaged item(s) have arrived back at our warehouse.
How long will it take to receive my refund?
Once your RMA is received back at Eikon your refund will be completed within two to three business days. Note: Bank timelines may vary
My order arrived missing an item(s) or contains a wrong item. What do I do?
- If your order contains a shipping error we need to be advised within five business days of you receiving your package.
- We will pay return shipping costs for any items we sent to you in error.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs for any items you ordered incorrectly and are returning to us for a refund or credit. See Return Policy.
- We will send you any item we missed in your order at no charge to you.
Can I exchange something I purchased?
We do not offer exchanges on any products. You may choose either a refund or a credit for a future purchase.
Credits on account are managed by our Customer Service team. If you would like to apply your credit to an order please leave a note in your online order or speak with our Customer Service team.
Why was my RMA sent back to me?
There are two reasons why an RMA may be returned to you.
Packages shipped back to Eikon WITHOUT an RMA number are refused, and returned to the sender.
- RMAs that arrive requiring customs fee payment will be refused and returned to the sender.