It’s deja vu all over again…. Ontario is now in its second lockdown of 2021. As a result, we’re having to make a few adjustments, but we’re working hard to minimize the impact to all of you..
What You Can Expect...
We are considered a provider of essential supplies, so we can remain open, with restrictions. To comply with the new provincial emergency orders, we’re temporarily modifying our operations in order to do our part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Here’s what you need to know:
- WE ARE OPEN
- Online store: Open 24/7
- Customer Service: Open Monday thru Thursday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
- To receive your order as quickly as possible while the lockdown rule is in effect, we recommend placing orders between Sunday – Wednesday.
- Changes go into effect: Monday, April 12th
As always, our top priority is to continue to provide you with the best service we can, while doing our part to minimize the risk to the health and safety of our staff and our community.
Once again, here are some important reminders to help you navigate these most recent changes:
- Sign up for the UPS My Choice, a free service which allows you to provide more specific delivery instructions such as where to leave deliveries, where to redirect them and the ability to receive delivery notifications.
- While shops are closed, you may wish to ship your order to a residential address during this time.
- If shipping to your shop, make sure you have CLEAR SIGNAGE that you’re OPEN.
- Please remember that deliveries sent to a residential address do not require a signature, and maybe left unattended if there is no one available to receive the package.
We are NOT responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages.
- Use your tracking information and keep an eye out for your delivery. Some high traffic areas are receiving only ONE delivery attempt. If you miss the delivery, you may be required to pick it up from the UPS access point or depot.
- More information can be found here
- We’re Here for You: Contact us by Phone, Live Chat, Email, Facebook or Instagram DM
- Stay in the Loop: Follow us on social media for updates and other information.
We all had high hopes that things would be better THIS year, and we know the current situation is frustrating to say the least, but we’re all in this together - stay safe, stay hopeful and be kind. We’ll keep you posted on any updates as they become available.